Wednesday evenings beginning at 6:00pm – January for Adult Faith Formation at Broadmoor Community Church offers a variety of opportunities. Guests are warmly invited to join us; childcare provided. September offerings include:
- Bible 101 will resume on Wednesday, January 13 at 6:00pm. Led by Debbie White, a member of BCC in the Conference Room, Ever wonder how the Bible came to be? What about all those translations? We will look at these questions and more. Join anytime! For more information contact Debbie White at email@example.com.Yoga.
- Voice lessons or a voice class Stephanie Brink (by appointment only). If you have wanted to sing,this is the class for you. For more information, contact Stephanie Brink at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wisdom Healing Qigong: 6:00pm beginning on Wednesday, January 13 – February 14 or 9:00am, Mondays, January 18 – February 22. led ny Sally Meadows, Certified Qigong Teacher and member of BCC. This powerful healing technology activated through movement and visualization will meet in the Glenview Room. To sign up please email Sally at email@example.com.
- Justice and Peace: Wednesday, January 20, 6:00pm: A meeting with the Pikes Peak Justice and Peace Commission. For more information contact PPJPC Executive Director, Scott Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Mentor Alliance Program: Wednesday, January 27, 6:00pm: Family Mentor Alliance Program, presentation and discussion in the Otto Fellowship Hall. See Mission column for more information.
For more information about Faith Formation opportunities, contact Marta Fioriti 719-4731807 x113.